I would like to present a few bad wedding jokes on the precipice of a wedding I will be attending Friday:
- “Why do I need to go to this rehearsal dinner? I know how to eat dinner.”
- “If this other guy’s the best man, why is she marrying the dude who cuts the dog’s hair?”
- From my sister to the bride: “Good thing you’re having this wedding before Labor Day so you can wear white.”
(If the wedding is on a Friday)
- Loved one: “I’ll see you Friday.”
- Me: “Probably.”
I like to put across an air of mystery.
- “The priest said you can’t have alcohol on your breath when you get married. He said nothing about cocaine on the nose.”
And if you don’t like ’em, this is a free blog.